Monday 23 October 2017

Top Gun.......the best you can be

Hi Troops,

Hope you have had a good weekend? I had a lovely weekend, shopping for Wedding dresses with my friend, catching up with other friends then Sunday I was at the Huddersfield Town fireworks display selling the West Yorkshire Fire Service charity calendars.

The other week I was at a business event with work and they had a guest motivational speaker on. Now I have to say that this lady was pretty amazing, you couldn't hear a pin drop in the room and she was a true inspiration. The Lady in question was Mandy Hickson, who is one of only 5 female fast jet fighter pilots! Mandy has had a fantastic career and was a true inspiration. Now if you can't picture what type of job that is then think TOP GUN!!



Now I know that I am passed ever becoming a fighter pilot, in fact the nearest I  will ever come to one is I own a pair of Aviator sunglasses ;)

One of the things that Mandy said that I picked up on, was that if you want something bad enough, to keep going till you get there......even if you think you can't!

I hear far too often that people can't do boot camp as they are not fit enough! This does make me smile as the idea of doing any kind of fitness training is to progress and improve regardless of your starting fitness levels.

Fit 4 Force can compare itself to 'Top Gun' in the fact that we are a team......like minded individuals coming together with the common goal of trying to improve, whether that is fitness levels, performance, weight or body composition.

Top Gun pilots are the best of the best.......so if you want to become the best version of yourself then why not click one of the links below
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain

Click here to be your very own 'Top Gun'

Click here to eat your way out of the 'danger zone'

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (I have a pair of Aviators) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment