Monday 16 October 2017

Downgrade - No Way!


Hi Guys,

Hope you have all had a good weekend? Another one gone far too fast and another week closer to Christmas!!

Last week my car had to go in for a service so my Mum kindly lent me hers to go to work in. That day I happened to have a meeting at a school over in Leeds so I was motorway bound. Now I have a Mini Cooper S, which is quite fast to say the least. My Mum has a Renault Clio, which is not as fast!

The first thing I noticed when I picked it up to borrow on Tuesday night was that it hardly moved when I was pulling out of a junction!! Then I got a right shock when I got on the motorway on Wednesday........there wasn't as much power when over taking and it took ages to get to 70 miles an hour....then when it did the steering wheel started shaking.


I actually sat on the motorway driving and laughing at the same time. I had got so used to having a car with speed and power that I had forgotten what it was like to drive a car with less power.

It then got me thinking what if I had to downgrade my car!! I would hate chugging along on the inside lane of the motorway because I couldn't go any faster!

In life most people try to upgrade, better house, car, body than the last version. However there are times when people do downgrades on themselves which can be sad to see. How many people are out there that have let there health and fitness go? Have you gone from a sporty to clapped out?

There are many reasons why we sometimes downgrade.....ill health, can't train due to injury or weight gain through pregnancy or illness. However we can soon upgrade and get back to being fit & healthy, with the right mindset and support goals can be achieved.

So if you want help upgrading your life then click one of the links below.....

Click here to become a faster, sportier model.

Click here to upgrade your eating habits

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (only downgrade to smile about is when you see an ex with new partner!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment