Wednesday 11 October 2017

Clearing up the confusion

Hi Troops,

Hope you have had a good weekend? And enjoyed the FREE guide I sent out earlier this week.

The weekend was a relatively quiet one for me compared to the last few hetic ones. One exciting thing I did was attend a Wedding Fair with my friend who is getting married next year..........she finally made some appointments for trying on Wedding dresses! I think me and her other bridesmaid were more excited than the bride ;)

Anyway I shall get back to topic........a few people have seen my Junior bootcamp logo/name pop in in new places, mainly with links to schools.

Now I think I briefly mentioned in a previous blog that the Junior side of my business is now part of Legacy Sport. I am also now part of Legacy Sport as one of the directors! Very exciting!! This enables Fit 4 Force Juniors to grow and have a positive impact on the health & well being of more children than before! I was at full capacity for my Junior sessions and wasn't able to keep up with demand. So when the opportunity came to get involved in Legacy Sport I 'tuck jumped' at the chance ;)

          

Legacy Sport were established the same year as Fit 4 Force in 2011, we share the same values, work ethic and goals. As well as Junior boot camps we offer a fantastic tools for schools called Sporting Age, which through assessments and interventions aim for young people to be 'physically literate' by the time they leave junior school!

Adults do not fear as I am still here to kick your booties into shape! There is no change to the adult sessions :)

So if you want to find out more information about Legacy Sport and how it can help your child's school then click here.

And if you want to be an inspiration to young people then click one of the links below.

Click here to be someone's fitness inspiration

Click here to show the young good healthy eating habits

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (helping the health of children and adults) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment