Monday 9 January 2017

Life's for living & sharing!

Hi Guys,
Hope you've all had a good weekend and survived the first week back at work......and at boot camp ;) I started 2017 as I mean to go on lol!
December 2015 was bit of a wake up call for me, I can remember sitting at home just before new year thinking what had I done with my life in 2015, it felt like another year had passed and that I hadn't achieved anything. When I look back now I had a pretty good year, but you forget all the stuff you have experienced or achieved when you are sat alone in your flat single and feeling fat!
I had read somewhere about happiness jars and how through out the year you fill them with happy times, goals you have hit and the great things you have achieved and experienced. So 1st January 2016 I started my jar, through out the year I filled it with everything that put a smile on my face and all the fun stuff  I had done.
So this Christmas & New Year was completly different, I made sure I had fun, spent time with people I cared about and didn't think about what I still want to achieve but all the great stuff I had done. New Years day I sat (whilst a little hung over) and read through all my happiness slips. It was great as I sat and remembered all the great stuff I have done and actually laughed out loud at some of the stuff I have done.
Also for the last few years I have tried to buy my parents 'experiences' for birthdays and Christmas rather than material things. On Sunday I went to a spa with my Mum and a couple of her friends as my brother and I bought her it for her birthday. We certainly made memories when one of our friends dropped water and wine and smashed glasses in the 'relaxation' room. If you have ever had the feeling of getting the giggles when you are supposed to be quiet, well that was us.
Now the same goes with exercise, you have to experience both pleasure and sometimes pain to get results. You have to remember how far you have come not how far you have to go. So if you want to get results and fill your fitness happiness jar then click one of the links below......
The healthier you are then the more time you have to experience life!
Some come on make 2017 a happy one!
happiness jar - 2
If you sign up for a contract in January you get February and March half price!
Also our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! 
So just click on one of the links below and start your 2017 fitness journey :)
Andrea (happy) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment