Thursday 5 January 2017

15 years younger......I wish!

Hi Troops,
First week back at boot camp and it has been great to get back into the swing of things and back to a normal routine. I feel a little less bloated than at the beginning of the week, however, I still have a bit of work to do before the Christmas excess is completely gone!
At the beginning of the week I had to go to hospital for a blood test and the nurse who was taking my bloods asked me my name and date of birth and then she asked me what moisturiser I use. I thought it was a bit random, then she said that I was three years younger than her and she thought I was 15 years younger! Boom great compliment and made my day.....especially when I had gone straight after work and it was first day back and it showed in my face lol!
Now if you are interested I use sunscreen on my face everyday (even through the winter) which I have done for years and for the last couple of years I have used coconut oil. However I also drink 4 litres of water a day, eat healthy 90% of the time, I have never smoked and hardly drink. So I firmly believe that your lifestyle shows in your face. Granted Mr & Mrs S look great for their age so good genes may also play a part.
Whats the saying... you are what you eat!
So if you want to stay youthful and have a good quality of life then diet and exercise are key.
Come on make 2017 the year that you make lifelong changes........it is inevitable that you will get older, however you can roll back the years by training and eating well on a regular basis.
Lets do this together :)
compliment
If you sign up for a contract in January you get February and March half price!
Also our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! 21 days to shred Christmas!!
So just click on one of the links below and start your 2017 fitness journey :)
Andrea (wish I was 15 years younger!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment