Tuesday 3 January 2017

How December ruined me ;)

Hi Guys,
Well first day back at work yesterday and I am glad to get back into a routine......although after being awake most of the night before my first day back I wasn't that pleased when my alarm went off! Looking forward to dishing out those Burpee's at bootcamp tonight too ;)
So what can I say about December....other than it turned me into a fat alcoholic lol! I did my last competition of the year back in November then I hit December and had a month of parties and catching up with friends! I had the bootcamp Christmas Party, my other work's do and then my birthday. Catching up with friends and eating out more all has an effect and after four weeks of going from clean eating to partying it has played havoc on my waist line.
The dress I wore to the bootcamp party was somewhat tighter when I put it on 4 weeks later on New Years Eve!
Now this type of eating and drinking is the extreme and out of the norm for me.....which it is for most people in December. However it is what you do afterwards and the rest of the year that counts. You can let this become your norm or create a healthier, fitter, lifestyle which becomes your norm.
I was so glad to go to Morrisons at the weekend and buy lots of green colourful food ready to start the LifeForce plan again. I am competing again in April so back to what has become my norm and something that actually makes me feel happy and healthier. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed letting my hair down for a while, what I dont enjoy is the negative effect it has on my body!
No amount of chocolate tastes that good that its worth piling on the pounds for!
So if you want to get rid of the bloat and start incorporating regular exercise into your routine then click one of the links below :)
Lets do this together :)
fat barbie
If you sign up for a contract in January you get February and March half price!
Also our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! 21 days to shred Christmas!!
So just click on one of the links below and start your 2017 fitness journey :)
Andrea (glad to be eating broccoli) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment