Monday 16 January 2017

Blue Monday.......Kick it in the butt!

Hi Troops,
Hope you have all had a good weekend and survived 'Blue Monday'!?.......
Now I didn't have a clue that it was blue Monday until I heard about it on the radio and read about it on my facebook news feed. I had heard the term before but never really knew why yesterday was an official day of being unhappy!?
So I googled the meaning..........
The story goes that 'Blue Monday' is the 'most depressing day of the year' based on a calculation of factors such as weather, debt levels, time since Christmas and time since failing our new year's resolutions. In truth, Blue Monday was created in 2006 by PR people to sell summer holidays.
Now is this not abit naive to think that it is only a certain day that effects people when there are a lot of people struggling with such things on a daily basis? People are happy, sad, depressed and have life struggles every day of the year.
Now when I was at University we looked a lot about the positive effects exercise and healthy eating can have on your mood and also help with the symptoms associated with depression. Exercise & healthy eating interventions are the most under utilised!
I know myself how much better I feel when I eat healthy and exercise......Exercise really does lift your mood. Also when you train with like minded people it can be fun too!
Now I wish that by eating healthy and exercising would reduce the number of depression cases, however by making healthy lifestyle choices it can help prevent and improve symptoms of those who suffer.
Some come on make 2017 a happy one!
depression
If you sign up for a contract in January you get February and March half price!
Also our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! 
So just click on one of the links below  make 2017 a happy one!
Andrea (had a happy Monday) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment