Tuesday 18 June 2019

Ever thought of something when it's too late!?

Well it's Tuesday and I aren't at a concert! So back to my usual coffee haunt to do my blog. When it comes to deciding what content to put in my blog, I can have a sudden flash of inspiration or I can spend several hours deciding what to write about and what angle to take........(today's inspiration is slow!!)

Now Sunday was Fathers Day and first I want to say a massive shout out to all the amazing Dad's (and father figures) out there....starting with My Dad 'our Nige' the best Dad I could ever of wished for. He inspired me to run and go to the gym and one memory I will always have is doing the London Marathon the same year as he did his last one (for his 60th). I did beat him that year! However, his come back would be that I haven't beat his PB (personal best)! I will let him have that one as I did beat his half marathon PB (not that we are competitive or anything lol).

So as I was sat thinking about writing about Fathers Day I thought I should have done a special bootcamp offer to celebrate Fathers Day!  I often have great brainwaves when it is too late! I also often think of something funny to say hours after a conversation has passed :)



Now I can still do a special offer as I have the time & the choice to do so (see below) but what about all those people who are too late to do something about their health and fitness? What about those who have chronic health conditions due to years of neglect, lack of exercise, being over weight and not following a healthy diet. What about those people who suddenly decide to do something about it and it's too late as they are too ill or can no longer move properly.

To many (myself often included) we think that all those things like getting old are years away and that 'it won't happen to us'. Well we will all get older and the aches and pains will creep in, however, if we keep fit and healthy when we are younger then we can keep these to a minimum.

I put a post on social media at the weekend about my Dad and someone commented on how was he old enough to have a 40 year old daughter! (unfortunately that is me and not some long lost older sister!) I think he is blessed with good genes, however, keeping fit and healthy over the years has kept him younger looking (well unless you see him trying to get up and down a ladder with his knackered knees, then he looks old!)

Don't leave it too late, Be someone's inspiration and more importantly have a lifestyle that leads to a good quality of life as we get older

*Special offer* FREE training week w/c 1st July 2019 - contact for further details

Click here to become someone's inspiration
Click here for intelligent nutrition
Andrea (thought my Dad was awesome for picking us up with our elbows as kids!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment