Tuesday 17 July 2018

Even Wonder Woman needs a day off!

Can you believe it is nearly the summer holidays and that most schools break up this Friday! You will be pleased to know that Fit 4 Force sessions keep going so you can still blitz those bodies into shape!

Since I got back from Ibiza my weekends have been pretty full on with hen do's, endurance events, anniversary parties and concerts. Last week at work I think all these events caught up with me as I felt exhausted!

I was booked in to do a 10k race on Saturday, then go for afternoon tea. However I made the decision not to go and do the race and just to have a day where I didn't need to set an alarm or have to be at a certain place for a certain time.

I am the first to admit that I very rarely relax and just sit and do nothing, I am constantly on the go whether that is for work, training or my social life and every so often it hits me! It is hard to admit that I am not Wonder Woman and the fact that I don't bounce back like I did when I was younger. In fact it is like getting over minor surgery after one night out!!

Now I know I have spoken about this in the past, however, rest days and getting enough sleep is as important as training and eating healthy. Rest and sleep allows our bodies time to recover and repair. I am probably the worst one for taking my own advice, until I get to the point where my body makes the decision for me! We need to listen to our bodies, if you feel run down, tired, ache all the time then this is probably a good sign that you need a rest!

Even Wonder Woman needs a rest day!



So if you want to get the most out of your training without having to train every day and run yourself into the ground then click one of the links below.
Click here for quality training sessions
Click here feel energised through food
Andrea (not Wonder Woman in disguise) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment