Tuesday 24 July 2018

#bestfriendswedding

Well this weekend I got to help celebrate one of my best friends Wedding! I had the honour of being one of the bridesmaids and it truly was an amazing day!

I have known my friend for about 30 years! (I know we don't look old enough lol) We first met at majorettes when I was nine years old.......who would have thought that 30 years later we are still friends. In fact the group of girls in the picture are my 'majorette' friends and we have all stayed in touch and they are some of my closest friends.



Like with any relationship, whether that is friendship or a marriage you have to be consistent. Make an effort on a regular basis then the relationship stays in tact. If we hadn't made the effort over the years then our friendship would have fizzled out as quick as our baton twirling skills...(although we are not too bad at it still lol). There have been times we don't see enough of each other, however, we know that we are all there for each other.

Exercise and healthy eating is like a marriage, you have to commit to doing it on a regular basis, there might be days you want out and want to sit in and eat cream cakes instead of training or cooking something healthy. However, as long as this is a rarity rather than regular occurrence then you will get the results you want.

Life, love, friendships, health and fitness all come with hurdles along the way....it is how you tackle those hurdles that determine the outcome.

Andrea (now I want to get married) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment