Tuesday 10 July 2018

A weekend of celebrations #itscominghome

Hello Troops,

Well I think this weeks blog has to be on the events of the weekend! First off Fit 4 Force celebrated 7 years in business whaooo and secondly I think there was a football event on ;) 

Joking aside massive shout out to the England squad and I am sure I am not the only one who will be cheering them on tomorrow night! I will be honest I don't follow football normally, however, this World Cup has been fantastic and seems to have brought the nation together. England are doing fantastic with what is a relative young & inexperienced team of players.

Saturday was a great day.....watching England win then we celebrated 7 years in business with a meal and a boogie. Now when I ask clients to do Burpees in a session I can feel the daggers in the back of my head, yet get them on the dance floor after a few drinks and they want to do them off their own back ;)

I can honestly say that the last 7 years has been a roller coaster ride....one which I have enjoyed. There has been ups and downs, laughs and tears but most of all for me is enjoyment! I feel like a proud Mum every time someone hits a new goal or does something they thought they couldn't.

If we are honest not many of us thought England would get as far as they have, however, they have proved us wrong and seem to be getting stronger as a team.



The same goes for exercise, there might be things which you think are unachievable, things you think you cant do, however, with the right support, motivator and team mates you can do it! Last night we had our very own World Cup themed session.........fitness and fun is what it is all about!

Andrea (7 bloody years!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment