Thursday 23 January 2020

When apprehension evaporates with sweat!

Mid to late January is normally when people's new year resolutions tend to get broken, dry January lasted, for some, only a few days, the routine of getting up earlier to be productive is broken and I have found it hard to get back into the routine of writing a blog! If I am honest I feel like I have had a bit of a block when it comes to content......until this week! I have been gathering client testimonials and reading them has given me a boost and put a smile on my face, as the people who come to my sessions are what make what I do so enjoyable.

Since being back after the Christmas break I have had new people sign up, even though they struggled to walk after the taster ;) It can feel scary coming to something new, even for the avid fitness fanatic, let alone someone who hasn't exercised in years! For someone starting after the new year can be twice as hard, this is normally when most people feel they are the most unfit they have been. Add to that, the regular exercises are normally kitted out in their new gear (from Christmas presents) so can look even scarier to a newbie!

Everyone has been a newbie at some point, whether that is in their job, a new town or starting a new exercise regime.

Today I wanted to share with you the experience of a couple of my clients, see what they have to say instead of me for a change! This week is the story of Stacey and John, watch out over the next few weeks for what some of my other clients have to say....including an international one!


If you want to embark on your own journey then click one of the links below.....

Click here to get fit, have fun and train with like minded people

Click here to kick start your healthy eating.
Andrea (was also a newbie once) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment