Wednesday 21 August 2019

The right kind of 'twin set'

Well this weeks blog is less holiday orientated and more 'back to reality'!

I was in Morrisons earlier today and saw a lady wearing a 'twin set'......it brought a smile to my face as I can remember buying one for my first office job, many years ago. I didn't know that they were still in fashion! For those who do not know what a twin set is, it is a matching cardigan and knitted top, the duo was made chic when Hollywood stars such as Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly were spotted wearing them, they are obviously now a timeless classic!

Over the years I have probably had some major fashion disasters, however, one latest fashion trend which I can't seem to get my head round is sliders and socks!!!! I mean you never let your Dad out of the house in sandals and socks so why is it now acceptable!!? Not sure if it is an age thing or just that fact I have taste lol.



When it comes to health and fitness for me there is one 'twin set' principle that should always be followed.....and no it is not heading to the gym in your sliders and socks, instead it is diet and exercise. For me these should always go hand in hand when it comes to making a change to your lifestyle, your health and your body!

Now one on its own will give you some results/benefits however, to make maximum change then you should embark on the fitness 'twin set'. Yes you can lose weight with diet alone, however, do you want to lose weight or burn fat? Do you want to be skinny or be slim with shape? Same goes for exercise, you will see some changes, however, if you fuel your training properly and eat healthy as well as train then you get the best results, feel more energised and look great.

So if you want the right kind of 'twin set' click one of the links below......

Click here for 20% of the fitness 'twin set'

Click here for 80% of the fitness 'twin set'
Andrea (no sliders and socks on my watch) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment