Tuesday 30 July 2019

You know you're an adult when you get your own car vac!

Ok so the first thing I want to say is that I have been bit slack on the blog front, I could sit and tell you my excuse that last week I was away with work, then in London at the weekend. However, the truth is I should have been organised and done it before I went. Like with many things in life it is easier to make an excuse than to sit and get the job done.

Today I want to talk about how a few weeks ago I finally became a responsible adult and purchased my own car vac! To most this isn't a big deal, to my Mum & Dad it is great news as I no longer have to go and borrow theirs when I want to clean my car.

They are probably now on count-down for the day I collect all my boot camp kit out of their garage, stop pinching their cashew nuts & peanut butter every time I visit ;) and to stop speed dialling my Dad every time my car makes a noise or my washer doesn't work properly.



I have cleaned my car on a regular basis ever since I have had my own car, as I am writing this I am thinking how I need to go to the car wash as it is a dusty mess after motorway driving.....I digress.

You could say that I have been committed to keeping my cars nice and clean over the years. However, I confess that I go to a very good car wash and let the guys there get it gleaming, and up until recently I have relied on my folks to use their vac, window clean etc to keep the interior nice and clean.

So after many years I decided to take responsibility and invest in my own vac. How many can say the same when it comes to taking responsibility for health and fitness?

It is so easy to blame a situation, someone else or not being equipped with the right tools to make a difference. However, as adults we have to be responsible for what we eat, how often we exercise and keeping ourselves healthy. We also need to be role models to children so they make the best choices as adults.

So if you feel like you are ready to be an adult and take charge of your own health & fitness click one of the links below.....

Click here to equip yourself with the tools for fitness
Click here to ditch the candy
Andrea (know you're getting old when you get excited over a car vac!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment