Tuesday 22 January 2019

Well done for getting through the 'bluest' Monday!

So apparently yesterday was the 'bluest' Monday of the year! Something with stems from data collected in 2005 from a Travel company (according to wikipedia!)

Does this media promotion automatically make everyone miserable, or give them an excuse to be miserable? My 'blue' Monday wasn't that bad, every day is what you make it! Most people look at January as a time which is, cold, dark, we are skint and bloated after Christmas. Or you can look at it another way, you can use it as an excuse to have an early night and a decent nights sleep, save some money, you can plan for the year ahead and you can focus your time on getting rid of the Christmas bloat! (or in my case decorate your house lol)

When I was at University we studied the benefits of exercise on depression and exercise is the most underutilised antidepressant. Exercise can boost your mood and make you feel so much better both physically and mentally......something which people don't use enough! I know myself how exercise improves my mood, in fact I get a lot of my inspiration for work when I am exercising.



The mental health benefits of exercise are just as important as the physical benefits. So if you want to make the start to your year a little less miserable then click one of the links below!

Click here to improve your mood
Click here to decrease the Christmas bloat
Andrea (on a decorating mission) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment