Monday 19 November 2018

Whatever you do make sure you are happy!

Today I did a careers workshop at a local school and the last question I asked them 'did they think that my job made me happy'? 100% of the children said YES.......which I was pleased to tell them that they were all right.

When I questioned them why they thought my job made me happy, one child said was because I was happy and that I looked happy through-out the workshop! As I was driving home, what they said really struck a chord, being truly happy is something you can't hide and saying you are happy when you are not is something else you can't hide.

Now I am not saying that I am 100% happy all the time and there are things which I wish I had in my life. However the things I currently don't have are things that I want to enhance my happiness not solve it. We live in a world where we always want what someone else has, or we stay in the same situation because we are too scared to do anything about it.
  • If you don't like your job, change it.
  • If you are in an unhappy relationship, leave it.
  • If you are unhappy with how you look, then take action
Everything we have or don't have can be changed by one person.....YOU!



Christmas is nearly upon us and so many people moan how they can't fit into their favourite outfit, or how they feel unfit and unhealthy over the Christmas season. Now is the time to change. I am not saying miracles will happen over the next few weeks, however, small changes now will make 2019 a fit and healthier one.

We are doing a FREE training week w/c 3rd December, so if you want to try us out then sign up below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/289106831738858/

If something scares you then it is most likely worth pursuing!
Click here to train out of your comfort zone
Click here to for a healthier 2019
Andrea (happy that I look happy!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment