Wednesday 5 September 2018

Dating V Fitness

Hello Troops,

I know it's been a while since I have updated you on my dating, well quite frankly dating over the age of 35 is proving worse than sticking needles in my eyes! The straw that broke the camels back was when I was supposed to have a date at the weekend - I suggested meeting him for coffee and the vibe I was getting wasn't great so I ended up cancelling. I then received a message calling me weird for wanting to meet for coffee!

Dating in a world of swipes is grim, what happened to old school dating where you met a guy got on and took it from there?

This situation got me thinking and made me realise that dating and fitness are not dissimilar. 
  1. There are those who want a quick fix
  2. Those who expect results after one session
  3. Those that go all out at first then have burn out after a few months
  4. Those that blame someone else when they don't get the results they want
  5. And finally those who are consistent, who commit to long term results and realise that you don't get results overnight!
Number 5 for me is something we should inspire to be (whether that is in fitness or dating!)



If you have patience, want a lifestyle change and want long lasting results then you have to commit to regular exercise and be consistent when it comes to healthy eating.

So if you want help to commit to be fit then click one of the links below.
Click here to commit to be fit
Click here to be consistent with healthy eating
Andrea (might have better look searching in tesco) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment