Tuesday 9 January 2018

New Year Tips


Hello Warriors..............

Hope you have had a good Christmas and New Year?

I know it is a while since I have done a blog....the carnage of December took over (no excuse I know) and then I had that awful flu bug that is doing the rounds. Two and half weeks without training and after one session back I can hardly walk!!

Anyway I have so much that I want to fill you in on, however, to start I thought I would start off with a free guide on how to start the New Year as you mean to go on.

So enjoy the read and I will resume my usual weekly blogs from now on!

Here's to a fantastic, fit and healthy 2018!

Click here for your free guide
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain

Click here to get fit in 2018

Click here to have a positive impact on your eating habits in 2018

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (back on it in 2018) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment