Tuesday 14 November 2017

How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you!

Hi Guys,

Hope you have had a good weekend? I had a much needed quiet one, met up with a couple of friends but other than that it has been quiet.

Now I will be honest I was struggling what to write about today, I must have writers block (or might be the fact I am trying to stay off coffee!) So I thought I would search motivational meme's in order to get some inspiration.......and it worked! I came across the below meme and it made me think about why I do what I do and also the impact your actions can have on someone.



Before I get onto the impact I want to have on people, I was on the receiving end of how someone made me feel beginning of this week......not in a nice way either. I had a hospital appointment and they were running over an hour behind. When I finally saw the consultant she was abrupt, I felt like she was rushing everything then told me to get changed in a toilet and then just left me in the corridor wondering where the hell I had to go!! I came home from the hospital feeling quite upset, I had a painful procedure, which I would normally cope with but that on top of the lack of care made me upset (yes I am human and do cry at times lol). I like to think that I am quite a tough cookie but this was probably one of worst experiences I have had at a hospital.

Now one of the reasons I do what I do is to make individuals feel as passionate about exercise as I am. I know some of you might hate me for 60 minutes at a time and I can cope with the name calling because not only do I want to help you achieve your goals, I want to give you a good experience of exercise. It is hard if you push yourself, however, it can be fun, it can be enjoyable and most of all you normally feel so much better after you have done. So if you want a good experience as well as a great work-out then click one of the links below.

Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain

Click here to have an awesome exercise experience

Click here to feel passionate about healthy food

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (didn't like that doctor) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment