Thursday 13 December 2018

There is no magic pill!

This morning I was in the gym and a gym member was talking to one of the fitness instructors and he asked me how my waist was so small as it was like magic! He then proceeded to say that it was probably hard work......

I explained that it was a lot of hard work, being consistent with training and healthy eating. This morning I could have quite easily pressed snooze again and turned over in bed, just because I am consistent with my training, it doesn't mean that I always feel like doing it.

Those that get results, for anything in life not just health and fitness are those that put the work in, those who are consistent and those that 'just do it' even when they feel like they can't be bothered.

December is the time when most people let things slide as parties, shopping, and sometimes the 'what's the point' mentality gets in the way.



There is no magic pill, no magic formula or no quick fix....

Action + Consistency = Results

So if you want to create your OWN magical results then click one of the links below.

Click here to take action
Click here to be consistent with your healthy eating
Andrea (this weekend is the weekend) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment