Sunday 26 March 2017

#ifakidcandoityoucandoit

Hi Troops,
Hope you have had a good weekend? Hope all those Mum's out there had a great Mothers Day.
It has been a lovely sunny weekend especially nice for all those Mothers Day celebrations. I was in Leeds Saturday afternoon celebrating a family friends birthday, girls afternoon out and got to spend it with Mrs S too :)
Now I don't have the privilege of being a Mum (yet) however I had a proud Mum moment the other day at School. Last week I was teaching Year 2 kids some forward rolls. The previous week I had one girl who didn't want to do it as she was afraid to push herself over, so last week she came to the PE lesson telling me she would try her best. After a couple of attempts of not being able to do it, she said to me that she really wanted to do it. So she went to try it again and did her first forward roll!
She was overjoyed, she gave me a big hug, thanked me for helping her and the rest of the class gave her a round of applause! #feltlikeaproudmum
you can do it
Now for some a forward roll was easy, however for her and other kids it was a real challenge (and would be for most adults to be fair, I don't like doing them). Anyway I felt so much joy to see the pure determination for her to achieve it. She kept trying and eventually got there.
This a lesson we could all learn from, there are times when we cant do something, or it takes longer than we thought to reach our goals and often give up before we achieve them. Learn from the determination of kids, keep trying and tryinmg till you get there! It might take you a week, a month a year, it all depends on the goal, however the journey is the lesson and the end result is the joy and round of applause!
So if you want help or a push in the right direction then click one of the links below......
Our new monthly recipes seem to be popular so why not sign up and take the hastle out of deciding what to eat!
Andrea (felt like a proud Mum) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment