Thursday 7 April 2016

You cant be Wonder Woman or Superman all the time!

Hi Guys,
First of all I want to thank everyone who sent me messages about my last blog...........one it made me realise that I am not alone and I don't have to try to be Wonder Woman (even if I would love to wear that Uniform to work everyday) and the other thing is that alot of people could relate to what I was going through. It was also nice to know because I was frank about how I was feeling, it made others realise that they are normal for feeling the same!
So big group virtual hug to you all! Sometimes a good cry and a hug is all someone needs to make you feel better.
Anyway in my last blog I spoke about putting on an 'Act' which I think if we are all honest we do most of the time. I know I did last week when I turned up to work put a smile on my face and gave you all a good beasting, when inside I was an emotional wreck! How many times do you get asked if you are ok and you answer with standard response of 'yeah fine, how are you?' I know I do this alot...........because in reality if we turned round and said we were having a f***ing shit day people wouldn't know how to respond. Society says that we should all be strong and hide how we feel, but sometimes we just need to be honest.
Now alot of people see that I am motivated, determined, have a busy life and get on with things......which the majority of the time I do. And when I was having my melt down I was upset that people didn't seem to be bothered about how I was feeling, however how would they know any different when I constantly said I was fine! Now I agree there is a time and place for letting our emotions out and I couldn't be in the middle of a teaching a session and sit and cry when I was having an off day. I am there to help motivate you guys. However by doing these blogs you will realise that I am human & honest!
Anyway the other day I got a message from a facebook friend saying how they thought I would be the ideal person to have on their team to work for them and to drop them a message if I was interested.........hmmmmmm so I replied asking what it was doing and it was to sell bloody Juiceplus!!! I replied with a no thanks as it wasn't something I belived in and certainly wouldn't promote as a fitness instructor! Now when I read the message I thought what a load of shit, you don't think I'm ideal you just want loads of people to target vulnerable people who want to lose weight fast and they don't know how to do it so they live off shakes for a few weeks, lose water and muscle (weight), end up looking ill and putting fat back on when they go back to solids!!
Now I might sometimes put on an 'act' when teaching sessions to give you the best experience in your sessions, however, if you are wanting someone to tell you that you can exercise for one hour a week, eat crap and get results then you looking at the wrong instructor. I will be honest with you, I will call you up on the fact that you have just let slip that you have had a Mcdonalds breakfast, I will push you harder if you are talking through the session when you should be out of breath and most of all I will be here to support you when you are ready to ask for help.
So if you are like me and try to be Wonder Woman or Superman all the time and are starting to realise that it is a tough job for one person then let me help. I can motivate you to start exercising, I can help with your nutrition and be here as support in the online SWAT group. This group isn't just for support on exercise and nutrition, it is for coaching too............as I well know, when life seems shit one of the first things to slide is exercise and diet.....which then makes us feel worse. So if you want to moan about friends, family. work anything this it what it is there for too.
So if you are ready to make the change click one of the links below :) 
Andrea (I am not Wonder Woman) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment