Tuesday 29 December 2015

Can you last an hour ;)

Hello Troops!
Friday again!! I am on countdown as we break up from School next Friday.......I might get chance to get the bloody Christmas Tree up then. I know I can be a bit of a grinch at Christmas, however I think when the tree is up I will get into the spirit of things.
Just a quick one today as it is 10.30pm on a Thursday night whilst typing this (yes I pre type my emails) and my eyes are shutting!
So today I thought what can you do in an hour? Or what you can't do in an hour? Well for one you can't watch a film in an hour or cook a roast for that matter. Now in one hour you could watch a crappy soap, you could do some housework or even waste time trawling through facebook!
So what do you get from watching a soap or trawling through facebook? Depressed, annoyed, might have a laugh? Who knows but one thing it won't get you is fit!! In one hour of bootcamp you can meet real people who you can talk to face to face without hiding behind a phone or computer, you can burn up to 1000 calories in one session (providing you don't talk all the way through lol) and you can get excellent health benefits from keeping active.
So if you want to put a side one hour a day to do something productive then switch of Corienders Street and get to bootcamp. I can guarantee that it will be less depressing than watching that crap anyway!!
Also I only have 6 x LifeForce Transformation Plans left so if you want to avoid a belly like Ian Beale then best get buying today!
Have a fab weekend guys and speak Monday!!
Andrea (creating my own soap opera) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment